INTPART contributes to the establishment, construction and further development of strategic partnerships of outstanding quality through strategies for connecting higher education, research and innovation between Norway and Brazil, Canada, India, Japan, China, Russia, South Africa and the United States.
Application deadline: September 25, 2019 by 12:00
Norwegian Universities, Colleges and Research Institutes can apply. Requirements for the applicant are ongoing peer-reviewed researcher funding.
Support can be sought for:
- Additional costs for shorter or longer reciprocal mobility of students, researchers, managers and administrative staff
- Development and implementation of workshops, seminars and conferences
- Development and implementation of intensive courses, field courses, summer schools and the like.
- Collaboration on curriculum development and development of joint courses, study programs and / or degrees
- Planning and development of research collaboration
- Guest lectures and joint teaching and supervision of students and candidates
- Collaboration with business and industry
- Other activities that include international research and education collaboration
Read more on DIKU's website.