To reserve a group room, go to TimeEdit and log in using Feide. You will get an overview of all available group rooms.
By reserving rooms in TimeEdit you agree to our guidelines for group bookings:
- Group size: Minimum two persons
- The group can book a group room for maximum three days per week.
- Please cancel any bookings which are no longer needed.
- No show after 15 minutes – the booking is no longer valid.
- If a group room is needed for teaching, VID has priority of the rooms. You will then be notified at least one day before.
Please dispose of your litter and leave rooms tidy. Close windows, turn off the lights and close the door.
How to order a group room
All students can reserve a group room themselves with the help of TimeEdit. The tool provides you with an overview of all the available group rooms.
As for the time being, TimeEdit is only in Norwegian, here's a description of how to order:
- Log in with Feide, your student username and password
- Select Grupperom Betanien or Grupperom Haraldsplass
- Select the date (dato) and press Show available rooms (Vis tilgjengelige rom) to see what meeting rooms are available
- Select the section (seksjon) of the Campus you want
- Click Søk (Search)
- Select the meeting room and time that you want
- Input your name in the Navn field before completing the reservation.
- Under My reservations (Mine reservasjoner) you will see an overview of your own reservations.
Remember to choose a date range.
- Students in Bergen, campus Betanien, contact Heidi Herseth or Merete Gloppen
- Students in Bergen, campus Haraldsplass, contact Nina Ellenberger
- Students in Oslo, campus Diakonhjemmet, contact Øyvind-Holter Nilsen
- Students in Oslo, campus Diakonova, contact Erlend Arvod Svensson
- Students in Sandnes, contact Jofrid Hegre
- Students in Stavanger, contact Elisabeth Dagsland Bjerga