There will be no classes on campus after Easter, and students should not be on campus. Staff will still have to work from home. Any exceptions must be made by agreement with the nearest manager. See the guidelines that will apply to students and staff on all VID campuses after Easter.
Please note that there are no changes in the application deadline for the admission for fall 2020.
The easter holidays are approaching in Norway, and we ask that everyone adhere to the travel advice from the Norwegian Institute of Public Health. "Avoid travel that is not strictly necessary, avoid public transportation if you can, and other places where you can easily get close to others. The government imposed a ban on March 20 on overnight accommodation outside your own municipality." See also FHI's advice before traveling, If you MUST travel.
Questions and answers for staff and students. Updated on March 24.
- What should I do now?
- What does quarantine and isolation entail?
- Report whether you are quarantined or isolated
- Information to students and staff about alternative teaching and examination
- Information to staff and students on campus in Norway
- Can students apply for a leave if they want to withdraw from practice?
- Information to students on work placement in Norway
- Information to students and staff abroad
- Information to staff and students planning to travel or go on work placement abroad
- Information to students and staff about access to books, articles and other library services
- I am a student and I am worried - whom can I contact?
- Contact information to hotline operated by the Directorate of Health
- Advice on prevention and links to information
- Regional advice
- How can I help?