August 13, for employees: It’s crucial to be mindful of infection control
August 13, for students: It’s crucial to be mindful of infection control
Please note that all international travels for fall 2020 are cancelled.
Infection Control Course
“Training in Protective Measures for employees and students at VID” is a training course produced by the Occupational health department (BHT) at the University of Bergen (UiB) together with medical resources at UiB.
VID encourages all students and employees returning to their workplace from the 18th of May to do the training course before entering campus.
News update regarding the reorganization of teaching and changes for students and staff
Questions and answers for staff and students spring 2020.
- Koronatesting for ansatte og studenter ved VID Oslo
- Report whether you are quarantined or isolated
- What does quarantine and isolation entail?
- Advice, information and guidance
- Information to students and staff about alternative teaching and examination
- Information to staff and students on campus in Norway
- Information to students on work placement in Norway
- Noen avklaringer knyttet til praksis
- I am a student and I am worried - whom can I contact?
- Contact information to hotline operated by the Directorate of Health
Please note that the situation may change at short notice. We therefore ask all staff and students to stay updated.
VID has the safety of our students and staff as its highest priority and monitors the situation on an ongoing basis.
As a university college, VID is linked to the Norwegian health services. We therefore have a special responsibility for remaining aware of the status of the epidemic and a responsibility for not spreading the virus further. VID has decided that all staff and students must follow NIPH's guidelines for health personnel.