- Employee and phone list
- CRIStin login
- Faculty web
- Feide login
- Feide registration
- HSE handbook
- Improvement and deviation system
- Rules and regulations for studies
- My Visma
- Internet bible
- Employee handbook
- 360° archive and procedures
- 360° historical base
- Room booking
- Security and emergency procedures
- Tell us
- UH program kiosk
- Economy handbook
- Calendar for external funding
Employee handbook is an encyclopedia for all employees at the university college. Here you will find procedures and guidelines, and relevant rules and regulations. In addition you will find information about welfare and social offers for employees.
News for employees
- This week in the chapel
2 days ago • You are welcome to devotions in the chapel in Diakonveien 14, Oslo. On Tuesdays to Thursdays from 10:30 to 10:50.
- Fulbright scholarships students and researchers, to the USA
1 week ago • The Fulbright program has launched a new action. PhD students can apply for a scholarship for minimum of 6 months (new for the academic year 2018–2019).
- Substantial research grant from the Research Council of Norway
3 weeks ago • 11.6 million NOK is granted a VID headed project studying innovative models for participation and user involvement in professional practice.
- Information meeting November 22 on Erasmus+ projects in Global Mobility
4 weeks ago • International Office holds an information meeting for employees, who wish to apply for mobility funds with partners outside Europe.
- Information meeting November 15 on Erasmus+ projects in Global Mobility
1 month ago • International Office holds an information meeting for employees, who wish to apply for mobility funds with partners outside Europe.
News from the front page
- Awarding of three honorary doctorates
10 hours ago • Agnes Aboum, Barbara Parfitt and Abye Tasse are being awarded honorary doctorates by the board of VID Specialized University.
- Public defence of PhD degree on the Spirit of adoption in Romans
6 days ago • What does Paul mean by writing that those who believe become the children of God? Frank Yin-Chao Lin has studied Rom 8:12-30 to examine this concept.
- Unwanted sexual attention and harassment
3 weeks ago • The #MeToo campaign has put the spotlight on sexual harassment, offense and abuse. From many countries and across sectors, we hear shaking stories.
- Public defence of degree on Christian-Muslim cooperation on Zanzibar
1 month ago • Monday October 30, 2017, Arngeir Langås publicly defended his thesis on christian-muslim cooperation on Zanzibar at VID Stavanger.
- Disputation: Benedicte Sørensen Strøm
3 months ago • Benedicte Sørensen Strøm will be defending her dissertation for the degree of PhD, Wednesday September 20, 2017.
Events for employees
No upcoming events.
Events from the front page
- Search courses January 17: Find research and moreWhen: 17. January at 09.00 • Diakonveien 18, Oslo
- Search courses January 31: Find research and moreWhen: 31. January at 09.00 • Diakonveien 18, Oslo
- PHD-903.2 Qualitative and Quantitative Method – The Phase of Analysis and WritingWhen: 12. February at 10.00 • Diakonveien 14, Oslo
- Search courses February 14: Find research and moreWhen: 14. February at 09.00 • Diakonveien 18, Oslo
- Search courses February 28: Find research, and moreWhen: 28. February at 09.00 • Diakonveien 18, Oslo
- Existential group practice run by mental healthcare chaplains in Norway: A nationwide cross-sectional study
Ritual and Recovery: Traditions in Disaster Ritualizing
Dialog : a journal of theology
Hans Stifoss-Hanssen, Lars Johan Danbolt
- Å mestre livet ved alvorlig sykdom – Antonovskys helseteori som guide til helsefremming i sykehus
- Professional formation through personal involvement and value integration
Participation in a support group from the perspective of family caregivers of Alzheimer's disease patients
Ošetrovateľstvo: Teória, výskum, vzdelávanie (Nursing: theory, research, education)
Miroslava Tokovska, Adriana Rosenberg
Healthcare Simulation Education: Evidence, Theory and Practice
Written by a leading team from the Australian Society for Simulation in Healthcare (ASSH),…
Evidence-Based Practice Across the Health Professions
Evidence-based Practice across the Health Professions is a contemporary guide to modern…
A new old spirituality? – A qualitative study of clergy spirituality in the Nordic context
How do pastors live their spiritual lives, both as private persons and as professionals? How can…
Research Methods in Health: Foundations for evidence-based practice
Research Methods in Health 3rd edition is an introductory text that shows students different…
The Sage handbook of qualitative research
The substantially updated and revised Fifth Edition of this landmark handbook presents the…
- Olav Thorshaug
• Head of IT • Division for IT Support • Oslo
- Per Inge Alvarstein
• financial consultant • Division for Financial Management • Oslo
- Anita Lyssand
• vice-dean • Faculty of Health Studies • Bergen
- Trygve Aase
• assistant professor • Faculty of Health Studies • Bergen
- Sigurd Riste Andersen
• assistant professor • Faculty of Social Studies • Oslo
- Førsteamanuensis/førstelektor innen psykisk helsearbeid - Søknadsfrist: 19. desember 2017
- Førsteamanuensis/førstelektor innen sykepleie og helse - 2 faste og 2 midlertidige stillinger - Søknadsfrist: 20. desember 2017
- Førsteamanuensis / førstelektor i sykepleie, en fast og en midlertidig stilling - Søknadsfrist: 10. januar 2018
- Stipendiatstilling innen brukermedvirkning i helse- og velferdstjenester - Søknadsfrist: 1. februar 2018