Please note that due to the opponents are joining us from a different time zones, the trial lecture and the disputation for Gyrid Gunnes will be held at different days.
Time and place: Skype for business, 13.45 GMT+1 (norwegian time). Join Skype meeting here
13.45 Gyrid Gunnes defends her doctoral thesis
Towards a diaconia of displacements: An empirical theological inquiry
- Dr. Natalie Wigg-Stevenson, Toronto School of Theology
- Professor Sturla Stålsett, Norwegian School of Theology
- Professor Annette Rose Leis-Peters, VID Specialized University
The ordinary opponents are:
- First opponent: Dr. Natalie Wigg-Stevenson, Toronto School of Theology
- Second opponent: Professor Sturla Stålsett, Norwegian School of Theology
The committee has been led by professor Annette Rose Leis-Peters, VID Specialized University
The disputation will be chaired by rector Bård Mæland
Do you wish to read the doctoral thesis before the disputation? Please contact the candidate, at email address firstname.lastname@example.org, to get it sent to you.