Please note that the trial lecture and public defence will be in Norwegian.
The trial lecture and public defence are open to the public and takes place in Auditorium A, Vågsgaten 40 in Sandnes.
For those who cannot be physically present, the event will be streamed. Please CLICK here for stream in realtime via Zoom.
- Professor Kristin Björnsdottir, University of Iceland
- Associate Professor Line Melbøe, UiT – The Arctic University of Norway
- Professor Tor Slettebø, VID Specialized University.
The committee’s work has been led by Professor Tor Slettebø, VID Specialized University.
VID’s Vice-Rector for Research Gunhild Odden, email@example.com, will chair the defence.
- 10:15 Anna Chalachanová will hold her trial lecture on a topic given to her by the evaluation committee: Redegjør for ulike teoretiske perspektiver i forståelsen av funksjonshemming og drøft disse kritisk opp mot muligheter for medborgerskap for personer med utviklingshemming.
- 12:15 Lindheim will publicly defend her dissertation for the PhD degree
Main supervisor: Professor Anita Gjermestad, VID Specialized University
Co-supervisor: Professor Inger Marie Lid, VID Specialized University
Co-supervisor: Professor Emeritus Slavomír Krupa, Constantine the philosopher University in Nitra, Slovakia