The event will take place on Zoom. Join Zoom event here.
- Research Professor Marta Bivand Erdal, Peace Research Institute Oslo
- Professor Klaus Hock, University of Rostock
- Professor Frieder Ludwig, VID Specialized University
The opponents are:
- Professor Klaus Hock, University of Rostock, as first ordinary opponent
- Research professor Marta Bivand Erdal, Peace Research Institute Oslo as second ordinary opponent
The committee’s work has been led by Professor Frieder Ludwig, VID Specialized University
The Vice-rector for research Gunhild Odden, firstname.lastname@example.org, will chair the defence.
- 10:15 Ingrid Løland will hold her trial lecture on a topic given to her by the evaluation committee:Theoretical Reflections on Religion, Faith, and Identity in Contexts of Migration
- 12:15 Løland will publicly defend her dissertation for the PhD degree:
Narrative Battles and Bridges: Religion, Identity and Conflict in Syrian Refugee Trajectories
- Dean and Professor Tomas Sundnes Drønen VID, VID Specialized University
- Associate professor Lucien Van Liere, Utrecht University