The trial lecture and the public defence take place at VID Bergen, Ulriksdal 10, auditorium Klara Lunde.
There will be a live stream on zoom: Please click here to participate.
- 10:15 Anine Madsgaard will hold her trial lecture on a topic given to her by the evaluation committee:
«Kan det bli for trygt for å lære? Diskuter fordeler og ulemper med psykologisk trygghet i simuleringsbasert læring»
- 12:15 Anine Madsgaard will publicly defend her dissertation for the PhD degree.
If you want a pdf copy of the thesis, please email: email@example.com
- Associate professor Beate-Christin Hope Kolltveit, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences
- Professor Peter G. Dieckmann, University of Stavanger/University of Copenhagen
- Associate professor Jørghild K. Jensen, VID Specialized University
The ordinary opponents are:
First opponent: Professor Peter G. Dieckmann, University of Stavanger/University of Copenhagen
Second opponent: Postdoktor Beate-Christin Hope Kolltveit, Western Norway University of Applied Sciences
Vice rector of research Gunhild Odden, firstname.lastname@example.org, will chair the trial lecture and the public defence.
- Main supervisor: Kari Røykenes, VID
- Co-supervisor: Hilde Smith-Strøm, VID
- Co-supervisor: Guttorm Brattebø, University of Bergen/ Helse Bergen
- Co-supervisor: Monika Kvernenes, University of Bergen