Video instructions for Mobility Online
14:40 - What to do after you have send in your application?
15:15 - How to log in and see your application profile?
16:25 - How to complete your application workflow in Mobility Online?
- How to start an application for a stay abroad? (Outgoing mobility)
- Can I apply for all partner institutions shown on the map? (Outgoing mobility)
- What do I do after I have received Mobility Online username and password?
- What should be stated in the motivation letter?
- How do I find my application after I have applied and registered?
- Where can I find the documents to be uploaded to Mobility Online?
- Can I change my application after I have filled it in?
- I cannot get the buttons/links in Mobility Online to work. How do I proceed?
- I get an error when I try to upload documents to Mobility Online. What now?
- How do I know that my application has been submitted?
- What happens after my application has been submitted?
- What kind of photo should I upload to my application?
- What language do I use when I submit documents in Mobility Online?
- I can't go after all. How do I cancel my application?
- There are incorrect dates for my foreign stay in the confirmation letter from VID. How do I change it?
- I have submitted more than one application in MO. How do I find the right application?
- Why do I need to include next-of-kin information in the application?