Do you want to give your students international work experience as part of their studies? InternAbroad supports Norwegian institutions that will build schemes for qualifying international practice mobility in Brazil, Canada, India, Japan, China, Russia, South Africa or the United States.
Application deadline: September 25, 2019 by 12:00
Norwegian accredited higher education institutions can apply. You can apply for support for a variety of activities:
- Salary for planning and follow-up
- Travel expenses for employees during planning and follow-up visits
- Possibly extra scholarships for students
- Insurance of students
Conditions for internships:
- Must be set up so that students get full study progress during the semester
- Must include plans to send at least 5 students to practice during the project period
- The internship must be able to be integrated and recognized as part of the study at home institution
- The internship must provide at least 7.5 credits or be part of a larger course-giving course that integrates the practice.
- The practice stay must be of at least 2 months duration if there is only talk of practice
- The internship must be of at least 4 weeks' duration, whether combined with courses at a partner institution abroad and staying in the partner country for at least 3 months
Read more about InternAbroad on DIKU's website.