Digital school exams at Silurveien are conducted on stationary desktop computers. There is therefore no need for you to download Safe Exam Browser to your own computer. Please familiarise yourself with Inspera’s digital examination procedure before the day of the school exam. You can take a demo exam, listed under Demo tests.
- Log in with Feide. Check that your user name and password are working before the exam.
- Find your exam under My tests.
- Enter the Safe Exam Browser password. The invigilator will give you the password a few minutes before the exam starts.
- Submission. When you have submitted your answer in Inspera, contact an invigilator. The invigilator will check that you have submitted your answer.
- Log off.
- You will find your submission under the Archive tab when you have finished the exam.
Answers are automatically saved every 15 seconds.
You will at all times be able to see:
- Your candidate number
- Your connection status
- The exam time remaining (any additional time you may have been granted has already been added )
Your messages will appear on the screen if you press on the bell to the top right. For example, if there is an error in the exam paper, you will be sent a message.
Learn more about the Inspera text editing tool
Examination rooms at Silurveien 2
VID uses Oslo University’s examination premises at Silurveien 2, Oslo. Check how to get to Silurveien 2