Students at VID can reserve group rooms and time for self-training at the Center for Simulation and Skill Training (SSF) at various study locations.
Guidelines for Group Rooms As a student at VID, you can reserve group rooms through TimeEdit
Many of our students want to use our group rooms. Therefore, we have established some guidelines for the use of group rooms that you agree to when you reserve a group room.
The guidelines are as follows:
- Group rooms are for two or more students together.
- Remember to cancel the room if you will not be using it.
- The group can book a group room for a maximum of three days per week.
- The room must be in use within 15 minutes after the scheduled start; otherwise, others have the right to take the room.
- The college has priority and, if necessary due to teaching, can take over the group room. You will be notified at least one day in advance.
Guidelines for Self-Training at the Center for Simulation and Skill Training In addition, the following rules apply to booking self-training time at SSF at VID Bergen:
- No one can reserve for more than two hours at a time, and there must be at least two people per bed.
- Self-training at SSF takes place between 4:00 PM and 10:00 PM from Monday to Thursday.
- Self-training during the day can be booked on the same day.
- The self-training lab in D2 can be used between 4:00 PM and 10:00 PM all week.
- Clean up and put chairs back in place.
- Clean tables, chairs, and armrests with disinfectant, which is available in all rooms.
- Close windows, turn off lights, and close the door.
Go to the group room booking on TimeEdit to reserve a room. This service requires the use of your Feide account.