Log in with
- Username: Your student number
- Password: Your Feide password
When logged in to the web portal USSP (user self service portal), upload the picture to be used on the card. You can take a photo with your mobile phone or upload the picture from your PC/Mac/tablet.
- Taken in front of a plain white background.
- The face should cover 70–80 percent of the image area.
- Both eyes must be open and clearly visible.
- The photo must be vertically oriented and fill the whole picture frame.
- The picture needs to reflect your current appearance.
If these requirements are not met, your card order will be rejected and you need to reorder.
If you have problems with resizing or rotating the image, you can still go ahead and submit your order. We will do the necessary changes before ordering the card.
To order your card, choose Bestill kort. After a consultant has approved the order, the card will be produced and you can pick it up from the Reception/Service office about 3–5 working days after the picture has been uploaded and approved by a consultant at your campus.
When you have registered as a student at VID Specialized University, you will receive an e-mail from email@example.com. The e-mail contains information about the student card and you will find your personal pin-code at the end of the e-mail. Your pin can also be found in the web portal USSP: http://prime01v-osl.vid.no/ussp , click Vis pin. You have to be loggen in to the network Eduroam to log in to the web portal.
NB! Do not confuse this pin with the one you received with your student number!
Contact Drift / Operations Dept at your campus or send an e-mail.